2020 Popular MTP/APC to LC Fanout Fiber Optic Cable 12 Fibers Polarity A
1. Good repeatability and exchangeability
2. 100% pre-terminated, tested and polished at the factory
3. Rapid configuration and networking, reduce installation time
4. Supports 40G and 100G network applications
5. Up to 8/12/24/48/72/96/144 fiber counts
6. Customized fiber counts and lengths are available.
7. Complying with Telcordia, GR-326-CORE, IEC and RoHS standards
2. Test Equipment
3. Local Area Network (LAN)
4. Active device termination
5. Data communication network
6. Optical Access Network(OAN)
7. Fiber Optic Data Transmission(FODT)
8. Telecommunication optical transmission network
9. High-density architectures
Q1: What is the warranty of FiberMania's fiber patch cord?
A: FiberMania warrants that all fiber patch cords supplied are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of
five (5) years from the date of supply. All fiber optic bulk cables are UL profiled and every single cable is 100% tested.
Q2: Is it possible to customize our brand information on your fiber cable?
A: Yes, we can print your brand name onto our cable jacket and 1KM total cable length is requested.
Q3: Can you do 3D interferometer test?
A: Yes, we do the 3D test per our customer's request, we can have the pass rate over 90% and even 100% if necessary.
Q4: What is your MOQ of your products?
A: We only have MOQ for some special customized cable order, we request 1km as the total length of the bulk cable, you may
consider stock the bulk cable with us for your urgent order production.
Q5: Are free samples available from you?
A: Yes, we are always happy to offer the free samples for all of our customers' projects provided that the total cost is under
50 US dollars.
Q6: Do you accept OEM and ODM orders?
A: Absolutely yes, we have been doing OEM services since we start in this business, and for every single label, printing, bag and
carton design, we always treat it seriously and do it nicely. Our engineers can help you with your current design and even can open
the new tooling for your specific project.